"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2001

Never forget the heroes - the NYPD and NYFD, the passengers on Flight 93.

Never forget the thousands lost, - in the planes, in the towers, in the Pentagon and in the field in Pennsylvania.

But also never forget the thousand that continue to die at the same hands - the hands driven by Islamic intolerance.

And never, ever forget who did this: The "Religion of Peace".

Reader obloodyhell reminds me:

"To the men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as to the direct victims of 9/11."

I could not agree more - here's to our troops - doing a magnificent job under the most difficult circumstances.

.

1 comment:

OBloodyHell said...

As well as the thousands lost giving them another target.

Victims certainly deserve rememberance, but the one thing most of them did not do was to choose to put their lives between the lives of innocent Americans and those who would do them ill.

To the men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as to the direct victims of 9/11.

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.