I mean it. Fuck WaMu, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Downey Savings and Loan, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase - fuck 'em all. Let them all die - they've earned it.
Pull the props out, get the Fed's and the FHLB's money back.
Whatever bank dies, it deserved to.
Whatever bank lives, it derserved to.
Then, take the 700 Billion dollars and open new Banks under really strict regulation. With fractional lending, 700 Billion yields 7 Trillion of new credit. That should be plenty.
Oh yeah: catch Paulson, Bernanke, Bush, Cox, Dodd, Frank and hang them. Slowly. Especially that fuck Paulson.
(hat tip to "Nude" in comments ar Calculated Risk.)
(UPDATE: For all I know, this could cause a global Depression. (That would be a bad thing, so something should be done. Just not the Paulson plan.) But I sure had fun writing it! )
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley
Violent Black Mobs
Terrorism and Radical Islam links
- ► 2009 (37)
- Right Wingnut Myths 2: The Democrats Prevented GSE...
- Right Wingnut Myths: "The CRA Caused the Subprime ...
- It's Not A Coincidence!
- Is it Naive for Obama To Meet Ahmedinijad?
- More Evidence Against the SEC "Regulation"
- The De-Liberative Definitive Presidential Debate R...
- Hank Paulson as "419" Scammer
- The Liberative Bailout Plan: Fuck 'Em All
- Say NO to the Mortgage Bonds Bailout
- For All You Recession Denialists, Part 2
- Another 3 Days of Murder, from The "Religion of Pe...
- For All You Recession Denialists
- MaxedOutMama: How Did We Get Here?
- How Bush Fights Terrorism
- Support The 2nd Amendment Rights of D.C. Residents...
- 2nd Thoughts On McCain
- September 11, 2001
- Media Bias? No way!!!!
- Bill Whittle Rules!
- Most Recent 3 days of Islamic Terror
- ▼ September (20)
- I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.