Notice how you never see these two guys together?
Of course this comparison is unfair. One is a vile bloodsucking creature draining life from the living to the dead. The other is a movie character.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley
Violent Black Mobs
Terrorism and Radical Islam links
- ► 2009 (37)
- Right Wingnut Myths 2: The Democrats Prevented GSE...
- Right Wingnut Myths: "The CRA Caused the Subprime ...
- It's Not A Coincidence!
- Is it Naive for Obama To Meet Ahmedinijad?
- More Evidence Against the SEC "Regulation"
- The De-Liberative Definitive Presidential Debate R...
- Hank Paulson as "419" Scammer
- The Liberative Bailout Plan: Fuck 'Em All
- Say NO to the Mortgage Bonds Bailout
- For All You Recession Denialists, Part 2
- Another 3 Days of Murder, from The "Religion of Pe...
- For All You Recession Denialists
- MaxedOutMama: How Did We Get Here?
- How Bush Fights Terrorism
- Support The 2nd Amendment Rights of D.C. Residents...
- 2nd Thoughts On McCain
- September 11, 2001
- Media Bias? No way!!!!
- Bill Whittle Rules!
- Most Recent 3 days of Islamic Terror
- ▼ September (20)
- I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.