"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Saturday, June 28, 2008

MaxedOutMama: DC v Heller

MaxedOutMama: DC v Heller

For a fun-filled discussion, see MaxedOutMama's take on this. She and I have had our disagreements, but where else can you read about "Gandhi-quoting gun nuts roaming the streets with handheld nuclear missiles frowning at politicians"?

Also, as M_O_M points out, the whole finding is quite readable, with a fine up front summary, followed by pages of eloquent prose utterly demolishing the stupid arguments against the finding.


No comments:

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.