"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Best Things NEVER said by the Founding Fathers about firearms

The truth of what the Founding Fathers and their contemporaries wrote is strong enough, in support of the right to keep and bear arms, without resorting to Known Bogus Quotes.

I will not reproduce them here, for wandering search engines to find. These often show up in the "sigs" of those posting on gun forums, however.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.