"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Thursday, August 14, 2008

We Are SO SCREWED

After being treated to Phil "the recession is all in your head" Gramm's rantings as chief economic advisor to and co-chairman of John McCain's campaign, today we find that Jim Leach will endors Barack Obama.


Jim Leach - great name, that - is another co-conspirator in "Sandy's Bill", Gramm-Leach-Bliley (where Sandy is the infamous Sanford Weill, creator of CitiGroup as a subprime giant). See here and here (ironically that site blames Clinton more the the individual legislators, but I've already conceded that Clinton was bought and paid for too).

Note to Obama: this is help you can do without.

Note to everybody else: evidence that both candidates and parties are bought and paid for.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.