This partial screen shot from finance.yahoo.com main page:
Now if only our government would get a clue.
I've been reading Nouriel Roubini for a year or more and he's been talking about the "systemic meltdown" at least that long. Other economists used to call him Doctor Doom. Now they just call him to find out what's next.
He was wrong on one call though: he thought it would take another 6 - 12 months for the big 5 investment banks to disappear.
So the fact that he was wrong on the optimistic side about something is not altogether reassuring.
And now, once more because I just can't resist:
GOOD THING WE'RE NOT IN A RECESSION!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley
Violent Black Mobs
Terrorism and Radical Islam links
- ► 2009 (37)
- I'm Bored....
- When you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING
- "One cannot rule out a systemic collapse and a glo...
- All Roubini All the Time
- Treasury Bailout: A Den of Thieves
- My Opinion on What McCain Should Do to Win
- An Explanation of the Senseless Bailout?
- Throw the Bums OUT!
- Pelosi: NOW we're going to have hearings!
- FUCK CONGRESS! FUCK BUSH! FUCK PAULSON!
- It's the Audience, Stupid!
- How the Paulson Plan HURTS CREDIT MARKETS
- More on the Idiotic "CRA-and-GSEs-Caused-This" Mem...
- House was Right to Reject the Fatally Flawed Pauls...
- ▼ October (14)
- I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.