"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not Quite Quote of the Day....

....only because I missed it by 3 days.


From Steve Sailer: Breaking News! Pakistan not actually on our side

But the point is that we must continue to engage with Pakistan because they are the front door to the real prize: Afghanistan, with its strategically crucial resources of gravel, scree, unbridged torrents, furious holy men, gay warlords, and Pashtun proverbs, such as "When the flood waters reach your chin, put your son beneath your feet."

Well, of course.  Why wouldn't we?

2 comments:

MK said...

From my perspective it is time to make Pakistan less relevant. To me this means:
1. Withdraw from Afghanistan ASAP and use drones or small raids to accomplish our mission against radicals there.

2. Side with India when there are disputes between the two since Pakistan is the bully.

3. Stop all aid to Pakistan

bobn said...

MK:


I'd slightly rewrite your item 2:

"Side with India when there are disputes between the two since Pakistan is the" IslamoFascist.

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.