"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Got Your Recovery Right Here....

This graph from here at Jesse's Café Américain:

(click for larger image in new window)


And his pithy analysis:

The recent 'recovery' in the SP 500 deflated by gold is instructive. This should help those who see no recovery in the real economy, but were confused by the amazing spike in the US equity market. It was a monetary phenomenon.

 And his further analysis here of why banksters, especially Central Banksters, hate gold.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.