"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Friday, December 25, 2009

Solar is GOOD! NO, Solar is BAD!

Senator Feinstein nixes solar project in the Mojave - which had been fast-tracked by Bush. Really - I can't make this up!

Of course, DiFi has practically patented hypocrisy:

When asked earlier why she carried that .38 Smith & Wesson concealed in her purse while promoting gun control for the rest of us, Feinstein answered, “I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I’d walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me.”

Only a couple of months earlier, however, Feinstein has gone on 60 Minutes to announce, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban…I would have done it.”


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Do as I say, not as I do... sigh...

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.