"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who Knew? Birds Can Dance!

They've got moves, they've got rhythm.

See here for article and 2 videos. The first, larger video is overlong, but see especially 0:50 thru 1:00, where they digitally increased the beat of the BackStreet Boys song, and the cockatoo kept up, even simplifying it's dance steps as needed.

Also, here, where snowball gets it on to "Edge of 17".

I'm jealous. Damn birds dance better than I do! (I'm a white, male, 54 year old heterosexual. Everybody (and now, everything) dances better than I do.)
.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.